Who is Teen Scene?:
We are teens who volunteer within our community to help enhance the lives of those in need. It's cool to
give back so why not get onboard and start making a difference in your community?
What do we do:
We work as hard as we play.
This June, we will lanch our very first youth, christian
radio broadcast online. Please join us!
How To Become A Volunteer?
It's easy! Just send and email to our Teen Committee
Leader, at email@example.com. Be sure to include your name, age, school, and tell us why you want to be a Teen on the Scene. You may also
sign up online by completing the electronic form below.
- Must be a young adult between the ages of 13-20.
be honest and trust worthy.
- Must have transportation to and from events.
- Must maintain a grade point average of no lower
than a C.
- If high school drop out you must complete GED within the year.
- Must be drug and alcohol free, not expecting a
- Must have parent or guardian sign a parental consent form to allow your participation.
You qualify for lots of cool stuff like movie night, skating tickets, school supplies, letters of reference for college
and jobs, etc.